Summer Grillin’ with DeAnn Stephens and Andrea Walker (June 25, 2020)
Published: Jun. 25, 2020 at 1:09 PM EDT
LEXINGTON, Ky. (WKYT) - Summer Grillin’ with DeAnn Stephens and Andrea Walker (June 25, 2020)
- 1 pound thinly sliced reduced-sodium deli roast beef
- 1 package Hawaiian rolls (12 count)
- 1/4 cup cream-style prepared horseradish
- 6 slices reduced-fat provolone cheese
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley leaves
- 2 teaspoons packed light brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
Coat 9 x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray. Cut rolls in half, horizontally. Place bottom half in prepare baking dish; spread horseradish on cut side. Top with Deli Roast Beef and cheese. Close sandwiches. Using a paring knife, cut into 12 sandwiches.
Cook's Tip: You may substitute Dijon mustard for prepared horseradish.
- Combine butter, Worcestershire sauce, parsley, sugar and onion powder in small bowl; mix to combine. Pour butter mixture evenly over prepared sandwiches. Cover and refrigerate 1 hour to overnight.
- Bake sandwiches, uncovered, in 350°F oven 15 to 20 minutes or until cheese is melted and rolls are golden brown.
Copyright 2020 WKYT. All rights reserved.